UpcomingSummer LOGOS 2021 Register Now
LOGOS 2021 Summer Conference
Christian Integrity and Temptation
August 11-14, 2021
Green Lake Conference Center
Green Lake, Wisconsin
Integrity is essential for the modern Christian. Temptation is often a daily, if not momentary danger. Peter says the devil goes around like a roaring lion seeking to destroy our souls. The world wants to remove us from the people of God, and our remaining, indwelling sin lurks beneath it all. Are we men and women of character, decency, honesty, righteousness, and virtue? What is integrity? How does one maintain it and overcome temptations? We will deal with growth in grace and knowledge of the Lord, the means by which these ends are reached.
Our keynote speaker will be Rev. Paul Murphy, the longtime pastor of Messiah’s Reformed Fellowship in New York City. Pastor Murphy has been a frequent speaker at RYS events over the last 20-plus years. He and his wife, Julie, will also lead special breakout sessions for the young men and ladies, respectively. In addition, Rev. Doug Barnes, Rev. John Klompien and Rev. Ed Marcusse will present workshops on a variety of pertinent topics. Every attendee will experience three sessions, four workshops and be part of a small group led by one of our young men.
* The regular registration deadline is July 10. To register, please sign in to the RYS website at reformedyouthservices.org.
* You must create an account tied to a unique email address or use the email and password from last year’s event. Click on the LOGOS 2021 registration section on the home page. Click on “Register Now” and create an account and/or continue on to register. If you have any questions, please email us at reformedyouth96@ gmail.com or call RYS Director Ed DeGraaf at (616) 667-0694.
* Cost for singles is $295.00 (U.S.), $550.00 for married couples. Reformed believers ages 18-30 are eligible to attend. If you also wish to enjoy Noah’s Ark Waterpark, cost will be $320.00 for singles, $600.00 for couples. Day away attractions are at your own cost and choice. Late registration will be available until July 17 with a $40.00 late fee. Married couples will register individually, but receive their registration refund upon arrival.
*Housing will be assigned first-come, first-served per usual, so register as soon as possible!
* REGISTRANTS MUST RELEASE RYS FROM ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO COVID-19. Everyone who registered acknowledged this risk and hopefully understands we will fulfill our obligations regarding our contract with GLCC. We thank you ahead of time for being respectful of the measures the Green Lake Conference Center will be taking regarding Covid-19. If you need to cancel your participation because of these requirements (communicated in our welcome letter just prior to the event), we understand and will return a full refund to you minus the pay pal fees incurred by RYS.
- August 11, 2021 - August 14, 2021
8:00 am - 5:00 pm