Conventioneers will be cooperative, contribute to the well-being of all, participate in convention activities and abide by all rules determined by the convention committee.
- No entering the dorm rooms of persons of the opposite sex. Boys and girls may not occupy the same dorm room at any time.
- No possession or use of alcohol or drugs on campus or off campus.
- No smoking at any time (including sponsors). It is illegal under United States law for persons under the age of 18 to smoke. This includes all tobacco products. Vaping is not allowed.
- Weapons, knives, explosive devices and water balloons are not permitted.
- Conventioneers will adhere to the dress code at all times, including tournaments and day away.
- Conventioneers will respect college property and may be held responsible for property damages incurred.
- Attendance at all convention functions is mandatory.
- No electronic equipment, including cell phones (until Friday morning for students), computers, iPods, video games, etc.
Note: Violations of rules 1-4 my result in the conventioneer being sent home at personal expense. Violators may not be allowed to attend next year’s convention.