RYS CONVENTION DRESS CODE
FOR STUDENTS AND SPONSORS
The RYS Board and convention planning committee is recommending a policy per I
Timothy 2:9, “to dress modestly, with decency and propriety.” It is our responsibility to
provide a proper atmosphere for biblical learning and fellowship. We would respectfully
ask you to honor the policies stated below during the entire convention, including the
day away and sports tournaments. Ultimately, dress code is at the discretion of the
Board and convention committee.
- Should be modest and loose-fitting, covering all personal areas (including midriffs
- and cleavage), not showing undergarments
- Sleeves are required (no tank tops, sleeveless shirts, cold shoulders or cut-outs)
- Should not contain writing or images of an inappropriate nature
SHORTS, JEANS & SKIRTS
- All shorts will require a 5 inch inseam or longer.
- No writing on the seat, no obvious holes.
- Modest and loose-fitting, not showing undergarments
- Sports events: dress code still applies
The RYS National Convention Planning Committee